Tuesday, November 1, 2022

DL.ART November 2022 linky challenge

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART OCTOBER 2022 linky challenge
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART linky challenge #308 "3D project"


and mermaid warrior digital stamp
buttons, flair, badges
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon

Welcome to

 the DL.ART November 2022 linky challenge


    Fall is definitely here, I love this cool weather.  What is your weather like where you are this time of the year?

 I do believe I am liking fall the most, but it is starting to get chilly now, we turned the heat on for the first time this week.


I do love making fall projects, I have been creating a lot of digital illustrations lately, a little different than stamping and making dimensional cards, I love it! I use to do this a lot more before I started stamping. I hope you are inspired to create something from my project and join in on the challenge.








  What are you working on this month?



On to the challenge: As always anything goes



To be eligible for the prize

Be a Follower
Enter  as often as you like
Please link to DL.ART blog post, not to the general blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
caption : with your name

leave a comment


Prize:

DL.ART Crinkle ribbon
4.25" x 5.5" paper
DL.ART twine







follow me on Instagram 
@diana.larson






Challenge is open until November 30, 2022 11:55 pm PST

Have a blessed day, Diana

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Your harvest gnomes are super cute, Diana! You are very talented with your designing! Thank you for the new linky for November! Fall is definitely my favourite season! Summers and winters here are just too brutal for me so I love fall, and then spring! I love seeing the leaves change colours; it's so beautiful! And I love fall walks! Happy November to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These gnomes are adorable! We had some fierce winds coming through yesterday and brought some colder weather. Most of the pretty leaves are gone now and I am not looking forward to snow and ice!! But for now there isn't any yet in the forecast and I'm happy about that!
    Thanks for hosting the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little couple!! Perfect fall card :) We've already had 2 major winter storms here, so fall is just a beautiful memory for us :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is absolutely darling!! I can't believe just a couple years ago, I hated gnomes. lol Now, I have quite a few stamp sets with them and some in my flower garden. lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...