Thursday, June 1, 2023

DL.ART JUNE 2023 linky challenge

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)


Welcome to the DL.ART JUNE 2023 linky challenge

Please check out my updated rules for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday and DL.ART monthly linky challenge in the tab section

 


Happy First day of the month,


What kind of fun plans do you have for JUNE?  I want to hear it.

Do you have anyone in your family or friends graduating, weddings, fun vacations this month?


I made this card using PTI dies and papers , you just can't go wrong with their kits Any way, I need to make a bunch more of these . I just love the way it came out. I colored it with copic markers 






I used glossy accent or the frosting on the cake.



Challenges entered:

https://thecardconcept.blogspot.com/2023/05/the-card-concept-196-patriotic-picnic_0449665190.html

http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2023/05/anything-goes-weeks-597-598.html



On to the challenge: As always anything goes!







To be eligible for the prize

Be a Follower
May Enter  1 x per day
No Stacking (do not put 2 of your entries next to each other)
Please link to DL.ART blog post, not to the general blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
caption : with your name

leave a comment


Prize:

Paper, Twine, Crinkle ribbon (US  only)

international winners will receive a digital prize package


follow me on Instagram 
@diana.larson




Challenge is open until June 3, 2023 11:55pm PST

Have a blessed day, Diana


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a fabulous card! I agree about PTI - they have so much to love. I have quite a few of their bird dies that I really need to use!! No plans for June at all ... good thing, I got called for jury duty!! I don't mind that so much as the drive and parking & getting where I need to be all by myself to a place I haven't been in over 25 years!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the die that you used on this card. I always have eyes for PTI products but just didn't get a chance to try it. My military son is spending a few weeks with us before he gets deployed overseas. I am making the most of this time since I am not sure when I will see him again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun and fabulous patriotic card, Diana. I love all your sweet little elements, too. Thanks very much for sharing your art with us at The Card Concept and please stop by again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card!! You're right about PTI, I don't have enough of their stuff, I need to rectify that! I don't have anything planned for June, special or otherwise. No graduations or showers or anything and no vacations. Some extra sleep would be great, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...