Sunday, October 1, 2023

DL.ART October 2023 linky challenge

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)


Welcome to the DL.ART October 2023 linky challenge



Happy First day of the month,


What are your plans for October?


I am planning on doing some art work in between filling orders. As you know this is my busy season ( that goes for most people) and Christmas orders have started coming in already.


This weekend I had some time to create some art and  get some orders filled.  I designed the background paper for the the card and I will have the die cut images availble in my shop this week. The border will be thinner. The images will also be available in stickers





I will have a revision of thiis card later on in the week 


What is your favorite thing to do in October?

I like to bake, warms up the house and I love the sweet smells and the spices.


Challenges entered:



On to the challenge: As always anything goes!





To be eligible for the prize

Be a Follower
May Enter  1 x per day
No Stacking (do not put 2 of your entries next to each other)
Please link to DL.ART blog post, not to the general blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
caption : with your name

leave a comment


Prize:

Paper, Twine, Crinkle ribbon (US  only)

international winners will receive a digital prize package





Challenge is open until October 31, 2023 11:55pm PST

Have a blessed day, Diana

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. My niece would love this Barbie Card! I plan on baking a lot of squashes this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My plan this October is to help my aunt as much as possible she's moving here from across the country! My favorite thing about October is walking around in sweater weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, my friend. I love making all sorts of Halloween craft goodies to give the kids with their candy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely card. It is Spring here. After some very hot days with above normal temperatures it is now cold and windy Has been sunny today but now is raining. I spend my days crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diana! I am hoping to craft this October!! I enjoy the cool weather.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card, Diana! Barbie seems to be all the rage at this time, so adorable! I finally made it over to join your linky! Better late than never! My October has been spent at the Cat Lovers Christmas Hop! Fall is my favourite season so I am enjoying the weather very much! Wishing you a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...