Wednesday, November 1, 2023

DL.ART November 2023 linky challenge

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)


Welcome to the DL.ART November 2023 linky challenge



Happy First day of the month,


What are your plans for November?


I am planning on doing some art work in between filling orders. As you know this is my busy season ( that goes for most people) and Christmas orders have started coming in already.


This weekend I had some time to create some art and  get some orders filled.  









I needed a card for a gentleman that works at a brewery.  I used a lot of different cardstock and DSP, DCWV, Bazzil, Recollections and American Crafts  cardstock  for the base. The stamps I used were from close to my heart and the brown ink was from Versa. The cut file was from SVG cuts


What is your favorite thing to do in November?

I like to bake in all the months that end with ber, warms up the house and I love the sweet smells and the spices. I also just started making some wax melts. The first release is today it is called "Christmas Tree". Oh my goodness this smells like a fresh cut Christmas tree.  Years ago, when my father passed away The funeral was a week before Christmas andd we traveled across the country for our sad farewell's.  We were going to pass on getting a Christmas tree, because by the time we got home Christmas was upon us.  However, we decided to get an artificial tree, but it just did not have the smell of a real Christmas tree. I searched until I found the perfect Christmas tree scent. Well we do not have a tree again this year. we have since tossed the artificial tree out, but these Christmas tree wax melts I have made smell just like it.  I am looking forward to melting them next month. I am making them in small batches and they are available in my DLART on etsy link will be available on November 1st around 12:00 pm PST


The weight ranges from 2.2 to 2.8 oz I am not real consistant with pouring yet, but I would rather you get more than not enough. So for now the labels are 2 oz.. when thay are more consistant I will  try for 2.4 oz each

Challenges entered:



On to the challenge: As always anything goes!





To be eligible for the prize

Be a Follower
May Enter  1 x per day
No Stacking (do not put 2 of your entries next to each other)
Please link to DL.ART blog post, not to the general blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
caption : with your name

leave a comment


Prize:

Paper, Twine, Crinkle ribbon (US  only)

international winners will receive a digital prize package





Challenge is open until November 30, 2023 11:55pm PST

Have a blessed day, Diana

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

7 comments:

  1. I do miss the scent of a real Christmas tree but I love the ease of the artificial. I love the change of seasons and even though it gets busy this time of year, I don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would love this wax melt scent Christmas tree it smells just like a fresh cut fir tree

      Delete
  2. A most perfect card for the recipient, I am sure he will be thrilled!
    Not sure yet what my plans will be for November as I stupidly got myself a deep and long cut down the thumb with a can and now waiting on it to heal. Hopefully will be able to bake a couple of pies for Thanksgiving.
    I really want to get a real Christmas tree this year... hoping the prices won't be as high as they were the last couple of years when we ended up just using our artificial tree. Your new scents sound wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Diana! Happy November to you! Thank you for the new linky for the month - I have just linked up my first card. November promises to be a busy month with the holidays approaching. I find time flies so quickly these days so it's best to start early! Your 6-pack makes a perfect man's card, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We always had a real tree when we were kids, and not sure when that changed to having a fake tree. I used to buy the real wreaths from my nephews when they were in Scouts. There's nothing like that smell, to be sure. But that's been a few years now as they've all grown up!! It happens sooo fast!! The oldest (25) just passed the bar exam! Adding another lawyer to the world. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the challenge. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So November is actually my favorite month because I love the holidays and my birthday is in November. I like to Christmas shop, decorate, watch movies (there are a few that are traditional to watch in November for me) and I'm super excited this year because it's the first year that both of my nieces will be aware of Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...