Friday, December 1, 2023

Welcome to the DL.ART December 2023 linky challenge

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)


Welcome to the DL.ART December 2023 linky challenge



Happy First day of the month,


What are your plans for December?


I am planning on doing some art work in between filling orders. As you know this is my busy season ( that goes for most people) and Christmas orders  started coming in October.


This weekend I had some time to create some art and  get some orders filled.  








Just having fun using Design space and my Cricut making a few Fun Christmas cards


What is your favorite thing to do in December?  Me:Visit with family & friends, and get my orders out on time

Last month I started making some wax melts. The first release is called "Christmas Tree". Oh my goodness this smells like a fresh cut Christmas tree.  Years ago, when my father passed away The funeral was a week before Christmas and we traveled across the country for our sad farewell's.  We were going to pass on getting a Christmas tree, because by the time we got home Christmas was upon us.  However, we decided to get an artificial tree, but it just did not have the smell of a real Christmas tree. I searched until I found the perfect Christmas tree scent. Well we do not have a tree again this year. we have since tossed the artificial tree out, but these Christmas tree wax melts I have made smell just like it.  I am looking forward to melting them next month. I am making them in small batches and they are available in my DLART on etsy link they are available now and on sale

www.etsy.com/shop/DLART


The weight ranges from 2.2 to 2.8 oz I am not real consistant with pouring yet, but I would rather you get more than not enough. So for now the labels are 2 oz.. when thay are more consistant I will  try for 2.4 oz each

Challenges entered:

https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/

https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/

On to the challenge: As always anything goes!





To be eligible for the prize

Be a Follower
May Enter  1 x per day
No Stacking (do not put 2 of your entries next to each other)
Please link to DL.ART blog post, not to the general blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
caption : with your name

leave a comment


Prize:

Paper, Twine, Crinkle ribbon (US  only)

international winners will receive a digital prize package





Challenge is open until December 31, 2023 11:55pm PST

Have a blessed day, Diana

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

8 comments:

  1. Hi Diana, happy December! Loving your chubby Santa card - sooo cute! I'm getting all my cards ready to mail and then I have a couple birthday cards to make (hubby and sister) before the 24th. And I hope to make another cross stitch beaded ornament for my mini wire tree before then, too. And of course, a challenge card or two in between. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely card. Last weekend all the family spent the day in the rain putting up the Christmas lights at my eldest daughters house. We all hope to spend Christmas day at her house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Santa card is so cute!! This month/upcoming week I am looking forward to decorating the house a bit for the holidays. We were able to buy a real Christmas tree on Black Friday at 20% off and planning on decorating it this Sunday! It will definitely be a busy month and I imagine will go by so quickly!! Wishing you a happy December and wonderful holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Santa. Hope you will have a vonderful Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Diana! Happy December, and thank you for the new linky! Your Santa card is so cute and fun, and I love the embossed background! December will be a busy month for us, lots to do! Where do I even start LOL? Best wishes to you and your hubby over the holidays! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a very happy holiday season! Thanks so much for the challenge each month. It's so fun to see everyone's cards fill up the linky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FYI: No. 18 and No. 30 are not the same card. I didn't want you to think I entered the same card twice. Lol! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Thanks for the challenges. Big hugs, Gloria

    https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a Merry Christmas! I used to have more activities/rituals planned around the holidays when my sons are still young. Now, I just go through Christmas like any other day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...