Thursday, March 31, 2011

THURSDAY--

I made this for the Mag challenge and the CTO Celebrate the Occasion (New  Home) The idea for MAG was to use CAC cart and only the images on Page 50.
I knew I wanted to enter the CTO challenge to support my teammates ( the other half, Team 1) The challenge there is to make a card for a new home

I cut the volcano out 7 times to make the roof- The brown part of the roof is the bone, the columns on the side and the dark brown fence are also the bone . The fence and the bushes are made out of the dino the fence is made of his feet upside down the bushes are his back spikes , then I used copic markers to shade the bushes.

Booo Hooo  I just went over to Mag challenge, I thought the challenge ended today -- and it ended yesterday
That is OK I still had fun doing it and I'm entering it in CTO

17 comments:

  1. Wow, so awesome you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable and very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how creative you are! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is really thinking out of the box. Love it. Great job TFS Traci

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is great! Sorry you missed MAG!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so awesome! You did such a great job and so creative! Thanks for playing at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! So creative! The MAG challenges are so hard for me to see outside the box and use the shapes for something else....NICE WORK! :) Great use of combining challenges...Love the volcanoes as a house!! Thanks for joining us at CTO!!

    Maquel
    http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card... great job with the challenge...

    Thanks for playing with us at CTO..

    Ivette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your card is very creative, great job. I wish you would have had the time to enter Mag!! However, I get to say thanks so much for Celebrating the Occasion with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your house, reminds me of a Tiki Hut, to bad you missed the challenge but at least they got to see it!! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is wonderful. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's really thinking out of the box! It a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super creative!! I love MAG too, but I'm happy that you got to share your talent at CTO this week!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this...very unique! Thanks for playing along this week at CTO!

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute, creative card! Nice job thinking outside of the box on this one!

    -Rayna
    http://purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...