Monday, June 13, 2011

MONDAY- ROYAL PURPLE FREEDOM HOP

The cause:  The Coalition against Domestic Violence. The challenge is to make a purple card that will comfort or cheer someone up when they read it and submit it by June 30th to the addresse here

Royal Purple Hop
c/o Vicki Smith
P.O. Box 1496
Millbrook, NY. 12545

CLICK HERE  for  all the info and the beginning of the hop
I came across this hop over at Getting cricky with K. Andrew CLICK HERE, she was near the bottom of the list I did not see this until last night. I made this card and I will make a few more to send in You can find this hop over at Faith's blog and see what you think. There are so many heart wrenching stories on these blogs, I was in tears as I read some of them. Check them out yourself and hopefully you will help out.

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creation for the cause! I just love the thought about spreading your wings. I didn't even realize how severely mine were "clipped" until I got out of my horrid experience. You can read my story at the My DV Story tab on my blog if you haven't already. Most of the hop participants have decided to feature purple cards for the rest of the month so I do hope you'll check us all out periodically.

    Thank you for posting to your blog with the details, I am honored to have your support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana,
    this is absolutely beautiful-I love all the patternes and that Imagine butterfly! Gorgeous!!!
    You have a beautiful spirit!
    Thank you for hopping with us.

    Big Hugs to you,
    Kristal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card looks amazing!!! Thank you so much for sharing it! Can't wait to see more from you. :D HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this is soo pretty card!Super job with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Thanks for helping spread the word and awareness! I love the sentiment! It's perfect for this cause!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the butterfly!!!!!!!! Is that from the Cricut Imagine? Oh my goodness. Love the card and thanks for sharing the cause with us all :)

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, thanks so much for joining us in this cause. www.thefruitofmyhands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I just became one of your followers. Will be checking back for more of your projects.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet! Your choice of colors and prints are well-combined to make a happy card.
    Thanks for joining Faith and the rest of us in the this cause.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and thanks for hopping with me - I have met some awesome ladies

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...