Saturday, June 11, 2011

MORE---- SATURDAY



Hi All,
I've got a cute card to share.This is Create a critter frog, the first image on the cartridge. I am really starting to like this cartridge. The images are so easy to put together and they are all so adorable.  Birthday Sundaes is about to end so this is for that challenge.
I hope you enjoy
A2  PTI sweet blush & chocolate brown
Stampin' up--discontinued colors- green galore, green gable, and pink passion
imagine more-- the patterned paper
and stickles- lime green,cotton candy
ATG gun

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card. Create a Critter is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always use gable green and green galore to make that frog too! gotta love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Green galore was one of my favorite greens. I was sad to see it go. Thanks for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...