Tuesday, June 14, 2011

MORE TUESDAY-Peachy Keen challenge

This is for the PEACHY KEEN challenge. I used the PK- 490 everyday character faces to make the background paper in red and Blue. The inks I used are Jenni Bowlin, chili powder and spiced tin, great inks. I have had them for awhile this is the first, I've used them. The sentiments were typed on the computer cut out and then mounted on two different sizes of paper I used the Swiss dots cuttlebug folder for the embossing and put it all on an A2 card-- card stock is Wausau  Exact index 110# I finished the inside.

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute card...2 answer your ? about cards, yes please include a blank envelope (different from the one you mail in) and YES you can send all your cards in one package.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to tell you...you also won some blog candy in my hop. I need an address to send it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness...I so heart your card. Really, really, pretty. TFS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diana!

    What a cute card! I love how you used the face stamp to create you background paper!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps, Let's Face it Friday Challenge!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG how fun! Great card, lovin' the embossing too! Thanks for playing with us at PKS Let's Face it Friday! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute. What an original way to use the smiley stamp, and they are spaced so evenly. What a great job.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...