Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday- Morning

Good Morning Everyone,

That Banana bread sure was good.
On to more fun things-- A few weeks ago I won a random drawing over at Hawaii Paper Party, Cely reached 50 followers.  She is fast approaching 100.  Wouldn't it be great if we could help her get there, if you are not a follower I suggest you check her site out, she is very talented and sweet. I've been trying to think what to do with all the stuff I won.  I had to start somewhere, the 10 giraffes already put together looked like a place to begin. I came up with a design, some backgrounds and paper. The block of paper behind the giraffe is an alteration of the original from the imagine more cartridge. I used cuttle bug embossing folder,sparkle gel pen in navy around the edges and bakers twine around the color block
It is an A2 size card,
for the sentiment I used MPS punny-licious stamp set. I call this a joint effort Cely put together 10 of these little giraffes they are 3 inches, aren't they adorable? Here is a link to her site  CLICK HERE. She also threw in this cute peachy keen Uncle same face in the congratulations note.  Thank you Cely it was fun winning over at your blog.




I hope you enjoy  this card  I had fun making this card.  If you happen to see a challenge this will work for this let me know. Thanks for coming by to visit

8 comments:

  1. Lucky you! Looks like you got some fun things to play with! Love your giraffe card very cute:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Uncle Sam and yes, the giraffes are an extra special kinda cute!!!! I will go over toe the blog to help here reach 100!!!
    TFS Diana!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jessica, I tried to leave a comment on your post, but it wouldn't let me. I'll try later

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card!! Congrats on winning all those goodies. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo cute!!! Congrats on winning, fun isn't it??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, Diana, you are so awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, Diana, I love the giraffe card!! It is so adorable! And congrats on winning all the goodies! I will keep an eye out for a challenge you can enter this awesome card into and let you know if I find one :)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Awesome job with this SWEET card!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...