Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tuesday - Birthday Sundaes Challenge



This is for Birthday Sundaes, Challenge this week is: Shaped card,
I used DCWV and K& co. papers.
I also used Swiss dots embossing folder and swirls.
This is a great image . I also lined the inside of the card with The DCWV paper( Nantucket )
I love this stack.
I shipped the OWH cards and the Purple Freedom Blog hop cards out today also.
I made 7 for OWH  and 16 for the PFFH,
I think I will just make a point to make cards on a regular basis for these causes and send them out when I have a fair amount.


I hope you like my card for Birthday Sundaes

5 comments:

  1. So cute Diana.. I love how you used different embossing folders for the top and bottom of the cake...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome birthday card! I love the embossing~good luck in the challenges!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! Especially the embossing - I love to use my Cuttlebug too. :-)

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Birthday card.....love all the embossing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...