Tuesday, June 7, 2011

TUESDAY- CTO POOL PARTY WINNER random drawing


                               (COMMENT ON THIS POST DOWN BELOW)

I loved being part of the CTO Pool Party Blog Hop
I just think the world of all the designers that participated in this
They are all so creative If you have not had the opportunity to visit their blogs I hope you will take the time
to visit them soon, before summer gets in full swing
.
Deb C. is the lucky winner of the DCWV - Four Seasons paper. I love this paper, that is why I bought two packs. I can't wait to see what Deb does with it.

Deb you need to send me your snail mail to my E-mail so I can get this shipped to you as soon as possible.Then, we see sine great designs. On behalf of all the designers at CTO I want to thank everyone for
hopping with us this weekend at Celebrate the Occasion and making CTO's 1st hop of the year a success.

#29
Deb C.said...

Great invite, loving all the ideas and projects. New follower to your blog. Love to find new blogs! Deb C Deb, Congrats this is headed your way as soon as I get your info:

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...