Tuesday, June 7, 2011

TUESDAY- Northern California circle crop

Well Here it is the first Northern California Circle Crop. It was so nice to finally meet Courtney Lee, she is nicer in person than she is through E-mails. That top photo is the two of us. She is very talented and creative, check out her blog at Court's Crafts.
I was surprised that I was in a Blog hop this weekend and  a follower of of some of the people I met. So even though I was gone 5 days I was still posting, but I had no access to my blog at all, only my E-mail.



This is me and Courtney Lee from Court's crafts

Emma from My Creative time

"BLING QUEEN"
Cricuteers with funny glasses


The buzz was going











And this is how it all began,
With this flower from the Provo craft design team which I won on the mothers day blog hop over at Angela's "Simple Creations" blog. Isn't it beautiful they did a wonderful job.

6 comments:

  1. Love your photos! How FUN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun time! Congrat's on winning the circle membership and getting to enjoy things like this :-) Looks like a really fun time-Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Looks like some fun times. Love the glasses. Thanks for sharing you photos.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was SOOO AWESOME to meet you my friend!;) Thank you for sharing your cool pics w/us!;)
    Big Gypsy hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...