Wednesday, June 8, 2011

WEDNESDAY------- MY PINK STAMPER--- color challenge

This is a color challenge for  THE PINK STAMPER the colors Orange, Turquoise, and Green and other colors of your choosing. I just goT this cartridge-- 3 BIRDS ON PARADE and it was  a great way to try it out and play with the colors. It is such a cute cartridge with birds in all kinds of costumes, I think I will have a lot of fun with this one..
This is an A2 card / card stock PTI chocolate
the papers are from Me and My Big ideas
the shadow is AC cardstock
the stamp set is from MPS punny- liciouus
and brown colorbox ink
Cuttlebug embossing folder

10 comments:

  1. Cute card! I love that little chick and the paper you used behind him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the papers you used! This is one cute card! Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!!! love that little birdie!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute chick:) Great card, good luck with the challenge!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Don't have many followers so it is exciting when someone stops by and leaves a comment.
    Don't you just love the Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So tweet! It is a cute card. Love all the patterns

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, what a gorgeous card! I love the mixture of background papers and the birdie is too cute! Just absolutely adorable :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pattern paper you used on the bird's body. What a beautiful card. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...