Saturday, October 1, 2011

SATURDAY-Morning-------- WINNER---- WINNER------ FRIEND

 


Fantabulous Cricut
On Wednesday the 28th I was the lucky winner of the challenge #78  Pirate party over at Fantabulous Cricut.. I am so excited I won a set of Stamps from Bugbites. Barbara was the sponsor that week. Thank you Barbara so generous of you. If you want to check out her stamps  (Click Here).  

I was also the lucky September winner over at Pink Bling Crafter from a blog hop and I won a set of Stampin' up stamps. Here is a link ( Pink Bling Crafter) to Norma's site and while you are there check out her redecorated studio. Awesome.
 
While I'm at it I might as well tell you about the cute gift I got from Cely over at Hawaii Paper Party.  I was part of her Hello Kitty Birthday blog hop. My Birthday was 2 day s before hers and I just didn't have the energy to do a hop plus I was out of town with family celebrating.  She sent me this and this  and unfortunately  I can not show you the macadamian nut kisses they were eaten quite quickly after their arrival. 
It reads If you are what you eat -- Eat something cute. Isn't that adorable.





Thank you all so much for stopping by I love to read your comments.



11 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! You are going to LOVE Barb's stamps!!
    Enjoy all your new goodies and can't wait to see what you create :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Thats awesome.

    Angela
    Simple Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Diana~
    You are so lucky to win all those goodies, can't wait to see some cute creativity with those new stamps....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Diana! Yay! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats again, you deserved it, that pirate card was awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, so cute!!! :) Lovely card, congrats on your win, and thanks so much for the shout out! :) It really did make me feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats to you on your wins. Yay!!!
    Eva :0)
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
    I have a giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cricut Air 2