Thursday, January 12, 2012

JANUARY 12, 2012 THANKFUL THURSDAY/CHALLENGE and Give -a- Way

Hi Everyone,

Did you ever have one of those days?    I need to be thankful for everything and put it all in perspective. Like I said earlier in a post the most unpredictable things have happened this week. 
One of the ladies at the ART League was visiting in FL. and had a heart attack, she is improving, but she is one of the people that know where certain papers are. I spent some time down there, going through files trying to find the donation slips for the ATC's so I could get them mailed out. I had asked a couple of weeks ago just assuming they would be in my mailbox when I went down there.  I was sad to hear this bad news instead.  It took some time, But there was a new show going up so I got to see some of the new pieces. I was thankful to be there  and I am thankful for my good health.



This post is a bit later than I planned, because my gypsy and my imagine, keep playing tricks on me.

 Be inspired from my  This is HUGE! Thanks, with scraps-- That is the challenge.   I pulled all of this out of my scraps.

This is huge is fom My Pink Stamper "That's punny-licious stampset. The thanks is a portion from an Inkadinkadoo set, that I cut apart. The ink I used is Tim Holtz chipped sapphire. I thought this was a really fun card. Unfortunately this did not even put a dent in the scrap pile.

I will try to find what image this is from and I will post it later-- if any of you know let me know that would be great.

This will be a $15.00 gift card to Jo-ann's. just link up a your project ,following the challenge, link it back to my post

Look forward to you comments and your projects.

This challenge will stay open until JANUARY 28 11:59 pm. PST

Comments are always welcome, Hugs Diana

12 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your friend and glad to hear she is improving. Your card is very pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card!!
    Look I can post a comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this strawberry! Such fabulous scraps!! Prayers for your friend!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's so much to be thankful for. I love your card with the unique colors.

    replacement car key

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love strawberries Diana. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about the bad news/hectic week. :( You always see the silver lining in things, though! Awesome challenge. Hopefully I have time to enter it this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and I love fruit and this looks like a tasty treat...Good enough to eat!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear about all the "unpredictables" lately. Glad your friend is on the mend! Love your card. I think it is great that you are finding these fabby pieces in your scraps!!!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry about your friend! Life is certainly unpredictable. Hope that your hectic week slows down too- I'm hoping mine does as well. Great card- love the big strawberry! Take care :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry for the bad news. Hope things return to normal soon. LIke your strawberry card. I like strawberries. My inspiration from your card was the word HUGE and to me Mickey Mouse as in Disney Mickey Mouse was a HUGE part of my life during the 1970s and is still a part of me. I'm fond of my Disney times & of Disney in general. Also I used my scraps.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty, Diana! I absolutely love the distressed-looking paper for the strawberry! What a great card :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Diana thank you for being so generous and having Thankful Thursday. My New Year's resolution is to make it here every week because I have so much in my life to be thankful for. Karen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...