Saturday, January 7, 2012

SATURDAY ----JAN 7, 2012 ---PUMPKIN SPICE DESIGN TEAM JANUARY BLOG HOP

Happy Saturday Friends,
 Welcome to the Shop Pumpkin Spice Blog Hop........

Can you believe it after today you will have all finished your first week of the new year.  My, how  time flies.  Pretty soon it will be Christmas again, better start working on those cards now.  Isn't that how it goes?  It sneaks up on you, and you say I was planning on making all my Christmas cards this year. O- O , when it is December 1st and they are not made, then its time to either go buy them or don't send any. Like I said I ramble on some times.... enough of that


 On to the hop .............

If you arrived here from Lenaes, you are on the right track

I felt like making a Happy card for this hop,

and that is why I turned to the 6x6 paper pad "Happy Days" from  Echo Park designed by Lori Whitlock and also the decorative brads to match.

I really love Echo Park paper I love the colors and that everything is already matched up for you in a pack. It sure saves a lot of time designing. Give it a try if you haven't already

I used the Cricut cartridge Flower shoppe and cut the flower#1 @ 2"
the sentiment is from MY PINK STAMPER   stamp set "Lunch Box"
I used yellow stickles for the center of the flower.
Black ink


The products I used can be purchased at Shop Pumpkin Spice.
Reliable products and great prices is a great reason to shop here.  That's why I do.
Today is the debut of a new card kit  "FUN LOVE" priced at $15.95

I haven't purchased mine yet. I hope they are not all sold out after the hop today.  With Valentines day right around the corner, this would be a great kit to try, especially if this is your first time  purchasing from Shop pumpkin spice.
If you do purchase it, let me know what you think.


 
Now your next stop is  the very creative   Saundra,  tell her I sent you

Make sure you check out all the designers blogs you will be glad that you did.

Here is the line up in case you get lost ....... start anywhere again

SPS Blog  -
Carissa -
Lenae
Diana -        <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<YOU ARE HERE

Saundra       <<<<<<<<<< GO HERE NEXT
Ann -
Lezlye

Dorcas -
Courtney

Alyssa -


I am entering this in
The Paper Variety: B&W and another color

 Have a great Day hugs, Diana

36 comments:

  1. Diana, your card is amazing! The colors are fabulous and I love the way you did that beautiful flower. The layers of different papers really make that flower unique! Very cool:)
    I just ordered the Valentine card kit and can't wait to get it:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sherrie; this card has POP. Love the yellow, b&w color scheme and your wonderful flower. Nice job on your first hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great flower and the colors are perfect.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color combination and the use of the patterned paper. It really shows "Your Style". Flower Shoppe is moving from a WISH list to a MUST have!

    hattieshaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome card Diana!! love the color combo and love that flower!!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOve the vintage theme here Diana and of course the yellow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cheerful card, Diana! ~Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is fantastic, I really like the printed newspaper used and the flower, awesome!

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card friend! Gotta love Echo Park and the Flower Shoppe cart. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Diana!! I know how you love your EP papers- and now of course your "stickles"!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute and cheerful. Definitely HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowzer Diana - you rock with this card... love that flower and those EP papers are a must to have..... Awesome card! way to go~

    ReplyDelete
  14. I looooove the colors you choose for your card.
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the bright colors Diana. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely Card Diana. The flower is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card, Diana! I love the vintage paper and the flower is amazing! The contrast of yellow against b/w is stunning!

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This IS a super happy card Diana!!! Sunday, Monday Happy Days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your happy card, I have got to check out that paper!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the black, white, yellow color combo. Great flower, too! Thanks for taking the color challenge at The Paper Variety :) Happy new year! :)
    - Suzanne, TPV cofounder

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the color combos in your card!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your flower and the colors.
    Linda
    lmkindell1@verizon.net
    lindashappyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. You sure DID make a happy card. Love it. Brightens up a gloomy Winter day. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your card sure brightens up the day here in Scotland..love the freshness of the colours!!
    Hugs
    Tracy
    oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Diana that paper and flower is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very Very Cool! Love the flower!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love this card!!!! It's so beautiful and interesting because of the color combo and the combination of patterned papers! Great job! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love that pop of yellow with your B&W and your flower is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the vintage look and cheery yellow. Excellent work.

    Tina
    aurathentic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. So pretty! Love the great color combo and paper on this!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wowy wow!!! This is beautiful!!! I love the yellow and black, I never think to use them together but I love this thanks for the reminder!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  32. OH!! I love the color combo, papers I LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks for the great card. It reminds me of the 50's.
    mrg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the color you chose for this card, it is a great card. thanks for sharing it.

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  35. BEAUTIFUL CARD! Thanks for playing along with us at TPV!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...