Sunday, January 15, 2012

JANUARY 15, 2012-***** MY PINK STAMPER BLOG HOP CHALLENGE*****



Good Afternoon Friends,

I'm hoping I have the bugs worked out of blogger. 
I wanted to make a more masculine type journal this time 5 3/4 x 8
The black and gold paper I used is from DCWV, the Gold is from Recollections and the Black is AC card stock. For the inside I used a 100 % cotton laid ecru paper.
So you wonder where the image came from?
You would never guess Campin' Critters. This cartridge has a lot of nice images that can be used for something other  than camping.
For the 2012 I used the cricut craft room and opposites attract That is another one of the font cartridges that I like to use a lot.

I printed another blank title for the journal cut it in half and then placed the 2012 there and covered up camp (in the booklet it is a camp journal)
I made this for Robyn at My Pink Stampers Challenge. Make something new and something to give someone/ anything goes for the new year- Made for this challenge.
I'm also linking this up to little scrap pieces : anything goes.

I think this came out very elegant. There are 12 pages inside 1 for each month. I really like the way this came out. I think I know just which nephew to send it to.
Hope you enjoy. Have a blessed day, Diana

13 comments:

  1. Like your makeover on the journal book. I used some of the gold Recollections paper for my embossed piece on my Notebook Makeover Dragon Theme.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana I think your journal would be wonderful for anyone it has a wonderful classic clean look to it. I hope blogger is straighten out I have been having a horrible time leaving comments...Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful journal!! I love the CAS look!!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your journal! Thanks for participating in the challenge -- we really appreciate it! :)
    Tracy
    MPS Pink Designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking a peek at the project I made for MPS, especially becoming a follower! I'm your newest follower:) Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is awesome! :) i think writing in a journal every night would do a world of good. LOL, just need to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful journal! Great idea too:)TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice journal! I wish I was more of a journal writer- it's one of those things I struggle with doing! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Diana thanks so much for linking this in my chalenge. I have a thank you card If I can finish I will link it up tomorrow.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so awesome! I love the cut from Campin Critters!

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous journal - it is simply stunning! Great colours too! Thank you for joining us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week - we love to see you and appreciate your suppport! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...