Thursday, January 12, 2012

THURSDAY MORNING- AND SOME CHALLENGES

This is a scrap card, except for the two caterpillars. I made them from walk in my Garden and color filled them with the Imagine Ancestry cartridge. The two is  form MPS "That's Punny- licious"  stamp set and it is just part of a sentiment. I used whisper strokes dual tip brush markers to color the two and then stamped it. My grandniece is going to be two on February 8th. My goal this year is to make sure everyone gets their birthday cards on time- from this point on. I already missed by B-I -L his was January 2nd.

Oh by the way does it look to you like  she likes PINK?

I will be back later with Thankful Thursday challenge and the gift card winner announcement that ended on Jan 7th. It has been a very unpredictable week.

I am entering this in
Celebrate the occasion: Child's birthday
BBTB2: Caterpillar

15 comments:

  1. Very Cute. I'm sure your grandniece will love it.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love all the pattern paper :)
    You always make scraps look so hood!!
    Tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card!! Love how you used scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love the pattern paper! Thanks for sharing and participating in this weeks challenge :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!! Love the patterned paper you used for the caterpillars. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card your patterned caterpillars are adorable diana :) thanks for sharing with us at bbtb2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a cute designer-caterpillar. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those little caterpillars are absolutely adorable

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diana, what a fabulous card. Love that chevron paper and those 'pillars are too cute!! I love using my Dual Tip markers and need to try to color my stamps!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Diana,

    Now this is too too TOO cute and is giving me some good ideas! This will be a great way to use up scraps as well - something I'm sure we all have to do... the "new" piece of DP is always calling.

    Happy day to you,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card! The caterpillars are so cute!! And your grandniece is absolutely adorable :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your caterpillars are so cute, along with your adorable little "pinkie"!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute catapillar card! And what a little sweetie pie in the picture below! Thanks for playing this week at CTO! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Darling!
    Love the patterned paper caterpillars
    Thanks for joining us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...