Thursday, July 5, 2012

DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge

Welcome to another DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge.

 I hope you all enjoyed your 4th of July celebrations with family and friends and lots of good food.
The US is another year older and we will work on another good year for our country.

I know you are all anxious to see what the challenge is, so I will get right into it
The CHALLENGE: A Birthday card with a present, circles, and bling
You will have until 11:59pm on July 21, 2012 to enter

This card was made from my scraps, except for the bling that was added, which was one of the first prizes I won from a challenge.
This is an A2 card on printing paper that my neighbor and I went in on for an art project we were working on.  I am not quite sure where all the other scrap is from so I won't guess.

 the prize:  24- 6x6 sheets HANDMADE PAPER and 2 imaginisce  snag em'stamps



I hope you will enter the challenge and have fun with it.

Have a blessed day, Diana

16 comments:

  1. Love your card Diana - I hope to enter the challenge later:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fun challenge with a great card as inspiration!! Thanks for sharing and hope you have a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card. I love the image and all of the bling hope you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card Diana! Great paper and love the bling:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card...love the bling! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card and fun challenge! TFS:)

    Annette
    mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super pretty Diana!
    This looks like a fun challenge to get started on....
    TFS~

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO cute, I love the image of the lady carrying the presents! I hope you had a fantastic Fourth Diana!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome card!! I love the pretty papers and the cut you used :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love that cut.. trying to remember what cartridge it's from.. seems like it's from the imagine or there's one like it on one of the imagine.. super cute background paper...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Diana, this is such a fun card :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just entered my card in the challenge. The funny thing is, the first card I made had everything EXCEPT the present!! I used a birthday cake image instead because I mis-read the theme description. AWK! Fun challenge and I always need birthday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a Fun Challenge!!!!Love it!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Diana, I tried to remove my link. I see it did not fit the requirements can you PLEASE remove it for me. SO sorry... I needed to remember which challenge I'm entering,

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...