Wednesday, July 18, 2012

MEOW MEOW MEOW

Hi Everyone,

Happy middle of the week.

I sure hope I inspire you to want to make a card today or something crafty or artsy
I just loved making this card.  Today is my design day for PUMPKIN SPICE. This is one of the most fun papers ever, it is called Frisky by three bugs in a rug, there are 36 single sided sheets 3 each of the 12 designs.  The prints are awesome and colors are beautiful.
I used American Kraft's card stock to cut the cat and kittens. I used stickles for the eyes of the  kittens and googlie eyes for the mommy cat.

The images are from the Cricut Cartridge Meow the cat is cut at 2.5 inches and the fish is cut at 1.5.
 Cat -1st image 2nd row  Fish tag: ninth image 5th row
The tag with the Meow sentiment on it is from My Pink Stamper " More punny-licious."

Please go over to the PUMPKIN SPICE blog check it out and then if you like what you see check out SHOP PUMPKIN SPICE.





Aren't those kittens adorable?

Challenges:
Cricut Circle Weekly

Have a blessed day, Diana

10 comments:

  1. wow Diana this is so cute--I must show it to my daughter when she gets back from school..I bet she will want to make one just like your super sweet creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! Love the kitties!!! TFS and have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diana. I love your kitty card. The momma cat is so cute with her babies. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana this card is too cute. The moma cat looks like my cat Georgie. I love it.

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww....this is soo cute!precious!!!Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diana,
    Absolutely Purrrr-fect card. I lvoe it!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diana, now that is a card after my own heart...lol. I have cats and this adorable precious card reminds me of another Cat and her kittens we took in last year. We also have a Tuxedo cat named Tux. I love the background paper with all the kitties. You did an amazing job...have you noticed how much I love this card...btw...yes I have this cart and love it.
    Have a great day! This card made me smile & my day..thanks my friend.
    Dee B
    Crafdeecat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this kitty card! I love cats and have the Meow cart but haven't used it yet. You've inspired me to take another look at it and actually make a cat card for Halloween. Sorry to hear you are injured (newbie to blogging world so a bit behind times), glad to hear you are on the mend and now able to get out with your hubby. Take care! -Thia
    http://bluemooncreationbythia.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card! I love that patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaaw, so adorable:) Love the little fish you have hanging too!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...