Saturday, December 29, 2012

Happy Saturday --- 3 more days and the year is over


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday December anything goes LINKY party  ending 12-31-12
CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday ornament with ribbon ending  January 5, 2013



Hi Friends, 

I have always wanted to enter this challenge, but either ran out of time or could not find it,  so I am making a point to do so this time. I also, had bought this great Graphics -45 Christmas paper and only used two sheets out of it so far. So I am going to continue on making Christmas cards, although I think this one could be used as a Birthday card, which I may use for my niece who, took dance lessons when she was little.
She is a cheerleader now, but I think she would get a kick out of this card.




The challenge to use tissue paper in some form. I have fan folded mine in green and it is coming out of the top of the pink portion of the card.

A2 card
PTI chocolate brown
G-45 Nutcracker
tissue paper





Challenges:
MFP: use tissue paper

Have a blessed day, Diana

8 comments:

  1. What BEAUTIFUL Christmas paper!Love the background Treats!Yes,you would be able to use it on a Bday card!Mine is in June..LOL.
    Link up at http://pausedreamenjoychallenges.blogspot.com/
    No limits
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipppee 3 more days until the year is up.... Can't wait to ring in the New Year..
    Cheers Diana in whatever or wherever you will be.. Here on the islands a New Year's is a big celebrations with lots of fireworks and yum yum food.
    Love your festive card... Enjoy your weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty Diana! Great papers!!!!
    TFS and have a GREAT rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you found us and entered our challenge this week! We look forward to seeing you often!!! Beautiful card! I love the accordion folded tissue paper peeping out from behind the dance card! Thanks for joining Speedy Fox & Friends this week. If you are interested in more challenges, a photo gallery, tutorials and more you might want to check out MFPspeedy TV: http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com/page/friends-of-speedytv

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card, Diana!! The papers you used are so festive and fun!! Absolutely beautiful...your niece will LOVE it!! I hope you and your family had a safe and joyous New Year's celebration!! Happy 2013 my friend...can't wait to see what amazing things you create in the new year :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...