Thursday, April 11, 2013

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE # 107-- RAIN


                                                                                                      #107 challenge ends April 23, 2013

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday LINKY PARTY challenge ending April 30, 2013
CLICK HERE for the Winner of the challenge #106


Hi Friends, 

Welcome to the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.   I  really enjoyed seeing all the fun projects that have been entered into the Linky party and the Thankful Thursday  challenges. Here is a new challenge for you. I hope you will have fun.




DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #107


THEME:   
RAIN  (be inspired)




I was feeling a little Tim Holz--y here, but not too much.
For the man image I used Creative Inspiration Deliquesce metallic copper (more visible in the lower picture).
Pretty color I then used a combination of re-inkers to color over the embossing and enhance the paper.
I used versamark onyx black for the stamped sentiment.
PTI stampers select white  and Hand made paper with stitching.
I used a metallic copper gel pen for the rain drops




I added three silver Imaginesce studs in the right hand corner





The challenge will be open until 11:59 PST  April 23, 2013.
3 entry limit



THE PRIZE



24- sheets 6x6 hand made paper"


Creative Charms crocheted flowers embellishments



Creative Charms  Black and white leaf embellishments




Challenges:

Pause Dream enjoy: add gem drops (or whatever)I added studs
Sunday funday:AG
Stampotique: april showers bring may flowers
Aud sentiments: for a guy
Sarahhurley: projects with character
Simon says: April showers bring may flowers
Whimsical Wednesdays: Emboss it
MIM: AG




Have a blessed day, Diana

27 comments:

  1. Oh Diane!! I am completely obsessed over this card, Spectacular job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Diana for another challenge - enjoy your week - love the card - I have the embossing folder - Would like the die cut too - have fun this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply great. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge This week.
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great sentiment and card.

    Thank you for your sweet comments :0)

    Have a great weekend my dear.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!You rock with these paints!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diana, you make paint not look like paint! Your card looks beautiful!!!

    It's funny that I've wanted that TH stamp for years but each time I craft shop I end up with everything but THAT stamp... lol! I really don't even think about it until I see it or I'm reminded of it -- but I do want it!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Diana. Love that copper ink??? Is it ink, it looks like embossing powder?? Anyway, gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous, Diana!! I love the background!! The image and design are gorgeous!! Very Tim-ish and very fabulous!! Have a great day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! I love the setting and OMG! I have that stamp set, I better dig it out:) Have a great day!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gread card Diana, love it!!!!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great sentiment, fabulous image and love the raindrops....have had too many of them here in NY this week...would love some sun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card! Wonderful background! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved your card.
    Ana
    www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card Diana - love the stamped silhouette - reminds me of Charles Chaplin! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how the silhouette turned out and the re-inkers made such a beautiful background, fabulous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. GORGEOUS embossing! Very cool card! Thanks for playing along with the Whimsical Wednesday challenge at Whimsical Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is creative and fun, DeAnne. Thanks for sharing with us and have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great male card, love the colouring techniques. Thanks for linking up with Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh WOW - super NEAT! Love the color and the background you created is wonderful!
    SHelly

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow! love the background! thanks for linking up at Aud Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so wonderful. Love how you used Tim Holtz image. I have one for years now and have not even used it. But you gave me some wonderful idea with this project. Thanks for blessing us with your project this week at Word Art Wednesday...Have an awesome day!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh diana, what you did on your card is beautiful from the copper-y embossing on the umbrella man to the little rain drops and the technique for the background is awesome. i saw your entry at the whimsical designs (because i really do not have much free time anymore :() and had to come over and said hello. i know you stop by more often than i do so and i am sorry about that. you are a good friend and follower. i do not know how you all can do it :) kuddos to you sweetie :)
    anyway it was not even my number to come over just that you know and do not think i am doing a mandatory stop, hehe.
    hugs to you and hopefully one day i can be more productive :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those pens are perfect for a masculine card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  24. OOps, Last comment was for anther page. Your card is wonderful and perfect for a guy. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...