Friday, April 5, 2013

FUN FRIDAY CHALLENGE


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #106 challenge (week 2) ending April, 2013  
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday April LINKY challenge ending April 30, 2013




This weeks  challenge at LSP is for you to make a   card,
project or layout, using some form of "Umbrella, rain,or rainboots"

Link up at  my friend Karen's blog Little Scrap Pieces




The beautiful periwinkle ribbon is from Karen at "Little Scrap pieces"
She makes it for the fun of it and gives it to friends and gives it away in her challenges and the little rose flowers are always wrapped around the ribbon with a pretty little tag.
This card reminds me of Karen.


My papers are a combination of K& Company Graphics 45 and Bazzill


Click on the link above and play along with our "Umbrella, rain or rain boots challenge".

Supplies:
Card stock-G-45 K & co., Bazzill
Ribbon: Little scrap pieces ( periwinkle)



Challenges:




Have a blessed day, Diana

14 comments:

  1. you managed to use all my favorite papers! Love the way you use the graphic 45 papers. I love them but am more challenged to use them. Hope your weekend is as beautiful as this card. Big Hugs! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Diana! The image is so sweet and love the pretty ribbon and flower! Hope you have an awesome wknd!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Diana! If your card reminds you of Karen, she must be just beautiful because your card definitely is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so BEAUTIUFL!! I thought it was a portrait! Stunning! I also use the flowers that come wrapped on (Karen's)ribbons.They are so cute!
    Have a wonderful Friday my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Love the flowered papers. Loving the big bow.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diana, you are so right, totally reminds me of Karen! I love paper - so pretty!

    Hope you have a great weekend my friend!!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Diana - what a fabulous card and love love those papers!! TFS and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Diana, mmmmm Graphic 45.
    I have a small heap of Karens ribbons, the little flowers are such a nice touch : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty card Diana! love the papers you used!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card. i love the image of the girl and her geese. Great paper combination.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous!! I love the vintage image and the beautiful papers!! What a fabulous card my friend!! Love it!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...