Saturday, May 25, 2013

Papertrey May Blog Hop Challenge

CLICK HERE for the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday #110 challenge SPLASH ending June 4, 2013
CLICK HERE for the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday May Linky  challenge Anything goes ending May 31, 2013







Good Morning friends,


I have a card I made using all PTI products, for my ink I used Ripe avocado. The flowers were stamped and then paper pieced. I like the simple effect this has, even though it took a long time with all the fussy cutting.
The stamp set I used is is called beautiful blooms.

This is a great color combination, the Canyon clay and the pure poppy are real close in saturation, the color is a bit hard to differentiate in the  photo. The pure poppy is the single petal on the pieced flower and the flower at the bottom..

Have a great and blessed Saturday. I hope you are all having a wonderful Memorial day weekend.  Keep in your prayers the service men and women, past present and future
Have a blessed day, Diana

15 comments:

  1. Love how your main card changes color! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't recognize this stamp set-- but I love what you did with it! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! love your paper piecing- Irma

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty card Diana! love the color combo and CAS design!
    Thanks for sharing and hope you have a GREAT weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Fabulous stamp and paper piercing! Very elegant.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is Gorgeous!!!!!! Love the colors and paper piecing! You rocked the hop today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Diana!! I love the colors and the pretty flowers!! So awesome my friend!! Happy Memorial Day weekend :)

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diana, I LOVE this card! very BEAUTIFUL!! is it for me?...LOL.
    Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty paper piecing! Lovely dimension too~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the paper piecing. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card Diana - love those flowers:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great warm colors and great card, Diana! This would make an excellent "guy" card, too, even though it is flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! LOVE the way you pieced your flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...