Thursday, December 26, 2013

Another present wrapped and ready for the 2nd Christmas

Click here for  ELF ANTICS LINKY PARTY, to see the entries (closed)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge  #123 Christmas open until  December 31
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday December linky Party ends December 31.

Hi Friends, Me again

Still working on those gifts and more stuff.
 I used some Hallmark paper and then tied twine around it  and made my cute little tag form basic white card stock using a PTI tag die and some PTI paper strips I embossed it with the to: from: using my new Christmas present the vagabond. This will do the trick.

I may be back a couple of more times before the night is over to show you what I am up to.


Hope you enjoy.

Have a blessed night, Diana

5 comments:

  1. Pretty packaging Diana!! I love the silver & gold with the simple tag, very elegant, and the pretty kraft box with the pink bow is lovely as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your package looks gorgeous, Diana!! I hope you had a fabulous Christmas my friend!! New year hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...