Monday, December 1, 2014

DL.ART DECEMBER LINKY CHALLENGE


CHECK OUT MY CYBER MONDAY DEAL BELOW !!!!!!

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  DECEMBER LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #145 Challenge "Any winter Holiday"
CLICK HERE for the Elf Antics linky party


Hi Friends,

Are you ready for another linky party? I love the linky challenges- There were quite a few entries and I loved seeing everyone of them.  The question now is -- Are you ready for Christmas?


DL.ART DECEMBER LINKY CHALLENGE (anything goes)


 CHRISTMAS TREE BOX


check out this cute little train.

products used:
Tombow mono multi purpose adhesive
AC card stock
My My Minds Eye : Christmas
SVGCUTS.com


 Anything goes. LInk up once per day.  
 and the Party will run until
 11:55 pm PST 
December 31, 2014 
I am really looking forward to seeing all your creative projects. 
There were so many beautiful entries  last month, 
I love seeing them and I love to come to your blog and visit. 
I sure hope you are loving these linky parties, I know I do!!!
   

The PRIZE for this Linky party is:
NEW YEAR SURPRISE
(FYI: I am clearing out my art room)
some items may be gently used.
(IT WILL BE A LOT)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ info and link below ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



And the stamp of the month for December  (S1412) regular 17.95
for 70% off, ask me how.  I love this stamp set
CYBER MONDAY -- 20% off all Cricut collections through my CTMH on-line store

Here is an update on the Close to my Heart Cricut cartridge
"Artfully sent", it is available in my store now.


Artfully sent is available now
Anyone ordering any Cricut collection from my ON-LINE CTMH store by 10:00pm PST December 1- CYBER MONDAY
will receive from me,  be jolly stamp set.


Challenges:


Have a blessed day, Diana


18 comments:

  1. Love love love this!! Such a fun scene!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet train! I hope you had a great thanksgiving weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your 3 d project Diana it is beautiful
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous project, Diana! Thank you for another linky - I enjoy playing here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for another awesome challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very Festive & Fun card!!! Thanks for hosting another fun linky party!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diana this is ADORABLE. LOVE it. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think your box could be ANY cuter! That teeny train is fantastic. What a fun holiday project. AND my answer is...NO...I am not ready for Christmas yet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your 3D Christmas tree is a Dynamite in beautiful color combination! I just adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool project Diane - thank you for another challenge - have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G Christmas tree box, Diana! Gorgeous! Have a great weekend, my friend!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  12. This box reminds me of a Christmas musical box that we have and that my kids used to love! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Diana,
    I notice that many crafters enter a card in your monthly linky party and again in your other challenge (the Holiday card one) this month. Just wanted to make sure that's okay to do before I do the same. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW - beautiful box card!! Thanks for the linky :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really loving your gorgeous tree box, Diana! I'm still waffling on the silhouette but you're making it really hard to resist. Adorable! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  16. With havin so much content and articles do you ever
    run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My website has a lot of unique content I've either
    authored myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up
    all over the internet without my permission. Do you
    know any methods to help prevent content from being stolen? I'd really appreciate it.


    My weblog شركة تنظيف بالرياض

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...