Thursday, January 22, 2015

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE#149 "VALENTINES DAY "

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  JANUARY LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #149 Challenge "Valentine"





Hi Friends, 
Well,  Valentines day is just around the corner.  Do you have a Valentine you need to make a card for or a treat box, bag etc.? Here is your chance to make one and the incentive is you may win a prize.  I look forward to seeing what you enter

Welcome to  

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #149


THEME:  (Valentines day)/..... alternative thank you





 I thought I would share the inside of the card with  you first. Because it is amazing , the cricut explore cuts these intricate details so well. Makes designing card almost effortless.
I used my envelope board to make a matching envelope. This is an odd size card. It is 1/2 the size of an A2.

Here is a close up of the inside I used stickles on the heart




The cartridge I used is Artfully sent cartridge, you can purchase that through my CTMH on line store.
I used two different stamp sets.
One is from the CTMH stamp of the month "This moment"




 Those are the stamped images on the front of the card

and the other is from "Big Hug"
That is the sentiment on the inside.
My card stock is CTMH white daisy and cranberry. I knew at Christmas I would be needing a lot of red, because Valentines Day coming up, so I ordered a lot.




I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with.



The challenge will open at 9:00 am January 22, 2015 and

 will be open until 11:55 pm PST  February 10, 2015.   ( it is a little longer than usual)

                                                                                                                         5  ENTRY limit- no stacking
Prize:

6 X 6 paper



twine red white from my 
ETSY.com store

embellishment








Challenges:




Have a blessed day Diana

25 comments:

  1. Hi Diana, love your card and the intricate heart!
    Hugs, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made one of the Heart Pop-Up Valentine cards with Cricut cartridge Artfully Sent I bought from you and will definitely 'bee' making some more bee-cause my message is "Bee-Mine." Bzzzzzz!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pop out heart looks absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous, Diana!! I love that dimensional heart!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the 3d heart Diana. , The sentiment rocks too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dear friend, this is gorgeous! What an exquisite heart... nearly as beautiful as yours. :o) I love the filigree work and the glittery accents make it all the prettier. The sentiment is lovely and the exterior is marvelous, too. Wonderfully done, Diana! I hope you have a blessed end of the week. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Diana, I welcome you on my blog.
    Both cards are great! Love the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card my friend!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so beautiful! Thanks for another great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! Thanks for another fun challenge!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  11. This intricate filigree heart is so pretty. Blessings Carole

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Valentine card is gorgeous !!!!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, Diana, love the inside! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card. I love how the heart folds out like that.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely card! I love hearts so much! Would love for you to share this at one of our creative parties over at Create With Joy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the delicate cut of your heart card and the crisp design of your "remember this moment" design. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is just stunningly beautiful!!!! LOVE the gorgeous cut out with the red behind it.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh WOW! super beautiful Valentine's Cards my friend and thank you for the link party!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card! I love the scalloped edges and that amazing heart on the inside!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...