Monday, May 1, 2017

Happy Monday

 DL.ART store-  check out the beautiful spring bundle
CLICK here for the 300th FCC challenge & blog hop  and a chance to
win a EXPLORE

***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #203 Challenge "Mother's Day "  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART MAY LINKY CHALLENGE


Hi Everyone,
Happy Monday!!


On to my project




Watercolor background, these are three of my favorite colors of water color .  I have a very limited palette that I use most of the time when I water color, don't get me wrong I have a lot of water colors, but by keeping my palette limited I don't get into too many problems with muddy colors. After I painted my background I die cut the pot and the flowers from PTI Bloom & grow.  The ink for the sentiment is CTMH peacock.
I hope you love my card I do. Inspired by Laurie Schmidlin


Challenges

MIM
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=8959

DL.ART  Info
*********************************************************************************
The Spring bundle


The intimate bundle
all for $10.25

What you will receive:

5 yards of the intimate (gorgeous) crinkle ribbon.
2 yards- 3/4" inch black lace
2 yards- 3/8" double faced premium quality satin ribbon
5 yards-8 ply white 100% cotton twine
5 yards-4 ply pink and white twine
and 2 handmade Intimate flowers












Here are some other bundles you may like




My newest bundle release




5 yards of each color for a total of 10 yards for $4.99



The GOLD Bundle



Vintage Christmas Bundle


Challenges:
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=8402

 To order Close To My Heart Products or to join my team CLICK HERE

DL.ART logo with web address photo Capture DL logo with web address._zpsfl4kkzhr.jpg
click on the box to order ribbon


Follow on Bloglovin


Have a blessed day, Diana


18 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love the pretty image on the watercolored background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that beautiful watercolor background and the beautiful floral image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely background for the beautiful bouquet of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE water colored backgrounds.. they add such a large statement with very little effort! So Pretty!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dianna I love this card the background is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous bouquet! Very sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to use watercolors. Your arrangement looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is beautiful. Love the watercolors. Getting back into blogging and glad to see you're still creating wonderful things. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this is so beautiful! Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how soft and light your background came out Dianna! So beautiful with the pot of blooms! Beautiful ribbon too! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So gorgeous Diana! Fun background~
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! Love the watercolor and of course that pot of flowers is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful, Diana! Love the bright happy bouquet over the gorgeous watercolor bg!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think your color choices look FABULOUS!!! SUPER JOB on this challenge at PTI!!! ;) I will have to remember this color combo for myself. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good choice to use Bloom & grow on the watercolored background! Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful background which sets off your image perfectly...thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...