Monday, May 22, 2017

Winner of the DL.ART April Linky challenge

DL.ART store-  check out the NEW VINTAGE VINEYARD SUMMER EDITION and the sweet bundle
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #204 Challenge "Graduation"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART MAY LINKY CHALLENGE




Good Morning Everyone,

I don't normally announce winners on Mondays, but I was very busy making lots of ribbon this weekend. So here goes!!





The prize will be a surprise




Click here to see the entries







CONGRATS TO: AJ
 If your name is chosen as the winner. Please contact me. My contact info is at the top of my blog 2nd tab from the top. If I don't have your address I don't know where to send it.



DL.ART logo with web address photo Capture DL logo with web address._zpsfl4kkzhr.jpg
click on the box to order ribbon



Follow on Bloglovin







Have a blessed Diana

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...