Thursday, August 24, 2017

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #211 "Vacation"

DL.ART store-
Unicorn 1" Flair Buttons newly released  steampunk and dog buttons
check out all the fabulous bundles
caramel macchiato is the newest
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
Also check out my destash page
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #210 Challenge "CIRCLES & STRIPES"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART AUGUST LINKY CHALLENGE


Happy Thursday everyone,
-----------------------------------------------





Welcome to 
of the DL.ART Thankful Thursday
 Challenge #211 "Vacation" 


As you know the team is on vacation until September and I am having a Guest design call, if you are interested please send me an e-mail, my contact info is at the top left. I only have a few spots left.

This is the last month of summer. I hope you all enjoy it very much.

What is your favorite thing to do for vacation? I have only been on one cruise, but I loved it.  We went through the panama canal, it took 17 days.   We had two other couples with us and at our dinner table two couples that were from the U.K. We got to know them pretty well and just had a wonderful time. So much to say about it, I'll share more later. It may actually be time to scrapbook that vacation!!-- Oh but I want to scrapbook the Romantic Paris visit also.
 Most of my vacations lately are just to visit family and or friends and I just love it, as long as I am with family and friends that is a vacation to me. We do sometimes have  meet ups with family.  Our family lives all over the US and some in Britain and Canada
On to my project.  After all the talk about Vacations I made a thank you card, as a reminder that you can always enter a Thank you card in any of my challenges.



This is a Z-fold card , my base is made from AC cardstock using the Just a note cartridge from Cricut, all the elements were from scraps on my desk and the bow is from PTI tinsel and tags. On the bag panel there is room for a pinwheel I have not added that yet, because I am not sure I even want to I like the card the way it is. I hope you enjoy it to. The team will be back September 1st for the linky party, I have missed them, how about you?


The challenge will run from August 24  9:00 am PST until
September 6, 2017 11:55 pm

prize
coming soon

this challenge is round 2of challenge #210 and #211. There will be a winner from each challenge and a drawing from those two winners for the prize.

3 entry limit
No stacking   (your entries can not be next to each other)
Be a follower

Show this blog link on your blog 
Leave a comment and have fun

Have a blessed day, Diana



9 comments:

  1. Fabulous Z-Fold card...love that beautiful pink card base!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you added the word die cut along the border. What an amazing job! Thanks for joining me this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card!! Love the cute banner.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool Z-fold card - I've not tried that style yet! Thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, amazing design of your card ... and great challenge.
    hugs xx
    treebug

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...