Thursday, August 10, 2017

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #210 "CIRCLES & STRIPES"

DL.ART store-
Unicorn 1" Flair Buttons newly released  steampunk and dog buttons
check out all the fabulous bundles
caramel macchiato is the newest
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
Also check out my destash page
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #210 Challenge "CIRCLES & STRIPES"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART AUGUST LINKY CHALLENGE
Happy Thursday everyone,
-----------------------------------------------





Welcome to the DL.ART Thankful Thursday
 Challenge #210 "CIRCLES & STRIPES" 


As you know the team is on vacation until September and I am having a Guest design call, if you are interested please send me an e-mail, my contact info is at the top left.

This is the last month of summer. I hope you all enjoy it very much.

What do you like better circles or stripes? I have decided to combine them for this challenge. I also used the verve sketch and thought I would get a start on the Christmas cards.

On to my project.



The stamp set I used is CTMH yuletide joy (retired) the dsp is DCWV and PTI. There are a few changes I would make if I did this card again. I look forward to seeing your entries and see what you create with circles and stripes.

The challenge will run from August 10  9:00 am PST until
August 23, 2017 11:55 pm

prize
coming soon

this challenge is round one of challenge #210 and #211. There will be a winner from each challenge and a drawing from those two winners for the prize.

3 entry limit
No stacking   (your entries can not be next to each other)
Be a follower

Show this blog link on your blog 
Leave a comment and have fun

Have a blessed day, Diana



13 comments:

  1. such a colourful card, I love it!
    hugs xx
    treebug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Diana! I went with the thank-you theme today. Hope you're having a great summer! stamping kitty on splitcoast stampers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Diana!! I love the papers and design!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card,
    happy birthday my dear
    (better late then never)
    Hugs and kisses across the ocean
    Tamara :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool modern design for a Christmas card, Diana! Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really cute Christmas card my friend! I haven't even thought about Christmas yet!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card, Diana. Love those papers. So glad you could join us for Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super CUTE Holiday Card Diana! I actually LOVE Circles & Stripes - I use both a lot on my projects... but if I HAD to chose just one it would be CIRCLES!!! My all time Fav!! LOL Have a great weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your fun and sweet card, Diana!! It has such playful, modern look. Thanks for another great challenge!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, Diana!! Love the pretty papers you used and great design!!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card my friend! I love the fun papers you used.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...