Tuesday, August 1, 2017

DL.ART AUGUST LINKY CHALLENGE

 DL.ART store-  check out the beautiful Sweet Bundle
You may know I have added 1" flair buttons to my DL.ART store


***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #209 Challenge "Happy Birthday"  "  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART AUGUST  LINKY CHALLENGE


Welcome to the DL.ART AUGUST linky challenge

As always the challenge is anything goes.  I can not believe I am late getting a linky party going. I had an art and craft show this past weekend and today is the hubs birthday. I forgot to make him a card so I was busy last night working that out and then, at lunch I realized it was linky day. The good thing is the linky lasts all month long so you have plenty of time to enter. The bad news is, I forgot. I guess I am just having too much fun living life.





Someone asked me what do you do with flair buttons. I made all these cute little notebooks from all my leftovers added  flair  buttons to them and then sold them at the art and craft show I did this past weekend. These are some of the ones I have left and I have another show later in the year so these will make another appearance.


If you see a button you like let me know I am adding these to my DL.ART store and they are .75 each (the buttons only each one)


If you are wondering where the design team is -- They are on vacation at least from the DL.ART design team for the summer. They will be back in September. During that time I will be busy creating new ribbon colors and some other fun stuff, but in the meantime I have invited them to join in the challenges if they like.

I am also making some changes in my themed challenges. There will be a winner chosen from each challenge and from those two winners there will be a drawing for the prize.  So to summarize there will be one prize winner per month for the 2 themed linky challenges.

*********************************************************************************
One more item, If you are interested in becoming a Guest Designer, FOR 2018 send me some info about yourself, to my email above
********************************************************************************


Onto the challenge: always anything goes with The monthly linky!!!!
The challenge will run from AUGUST 1, 2017 until 11:55 on AUGUST 31, 2017 PST

             

PRIZE:

The Sweet Bundle


Sweet pea and Sweet love
***********************************************************************************


This is a really pretty bundle


Vintage Christmas bundle
Traditional Christmas bundle


The Rainbow Bundle $7.79 or a mini bundle for $4.69
3 yards of each color for a total of 18 yards
mini bundle is 1 1/2 yards of each color for a total of 9 yards






DL.ART logo with web address photo Capture DL logo with web address._zpsfl4kkzhr.jpg



Follow on Bloglovin

challenges:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Click here to shop for Close to my Heart products





$5.00 with any 50.00 qualifying purchase



Have a blessed day, Diana

To be eligible for the prize
Be a Follower
1 entry  per day
No stacking
Please link to the post, not to the blog
leave a comment 



21 comments:

  1. Happy B-day to the hubs and to YOU tomorrow! Loving the flair buttons on the little notebooks. Great idea. Need to check out all your fab styles of them. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way I see it... Life Happens! LOL So it's a little late going up... No biggie! Hope your Hubby had a wonderful Birthday! And those flair buttons are soooo cute on the little notebooks! Totally Adorable! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the new challenge - HB to your hubby too! Enjoy your week - keep living life - it is short!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Diana for another fun monthly linky challenge! Your little flair buttons are are adorable and so fun to dress up a project! You have been busy, wow~love your mini note books. Great idea and fun little gift idea!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice button flair, Diana! You are so talented! I hope your craft show was a big success! Thanks for a new monthly linky! Stamping kitty on splitcoaststampers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your new buttons! The owl ones are just perfect! Love!!! Thanks for another Linky Party too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending birthday wishes to your hubby!!Love the fun flair buttons.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ces boutons sont magnifiques et très originaux. Le prix pour ce défi aussi. Je tente ma chance car j'imagine qu'habiter en France n'est pas un obstacle. J'ai remplis toutes les consignes. Je crois les doigts.
    A bientôt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your buttons and your cards are beautiful!
    Hugs, Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The flairs are so cute! Sounds like you've been busy! If that's the only thing you forgot I wouldn't be too hard on yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this buttons! and your cards beautifuls
    thank you for this challenge!
    coc♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable notebooks!! The little flairs give them that extra bit of pizazz! Wonderful craft fair items.

    Thank you for another Linky challenge. I hope your hard-working design team is enjoying their well-deserved break. Looking fwd to seeing them back. I am always so inspired by their creativity!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing notebooks, I love them.
    hugs xx
    treebug

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the little notebooks with the buttons
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love what you did with the buttons -- so creative and fun and the notebooks are adorable!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  16. How beautiful your card is, Diana, and the cards with buttons are adorable! They will be a hit for sure at the craft show. Have a great week-end, my friend! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the button cards. Thanks for a fun challenge.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving all the cute buttons you've been showing all month.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE the little notebook you sent me! I took it with me when I was going to have surgery on my jaw and took notes while the surgeon talked. It is perfect for carrying in a small purse! Could you give a tutorial on how to make them?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...