Thursday, July 27, 2017

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #209 "Happy Birthday"

DL.ART store-
Unicorn 1" Flair Buttons
check out the all the fabulous bundles
caramel macchiato is the newest
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
Also check out my destash page
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #209 Challenge "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART JULY LINKY CHALLENGE
Happy Thursday everyone,
-----------------------------------------------





Welcome to the DL.ART Thankful Thursday
 Challenge #209 "Happy Birthday" 


As you know the team is on vacation until September and I am having a Guest design call, if you are interested please send me an e-mail, my contact info is at the top left.

I hope you are all enjoying the summer. It actually feels like fall here and it is not even August. August is my favorite month of the year, both my hubs and I will celebrate our birthdays within the next couple of weeks, lots of nieces and nephews share this birthday month and even Daisy a dog friend shares the same day. My best friend and I were born 4 days apart and we have know each other and stayed best friends our whole lives. A big plus!!!  the weather is usually pretty nice and we take mini vacations or staycations. So I thought it was only fitting to have a birthday challenge.

Does that sound good to you? What is your favorite month and why?

Anyway onto my project.  


I love getting artsy and adding my own doodles to stamps it seems to make them more mine.  I have to confess I am very late getting this birthday card out, but it is in the mail tomorrow. So I hope the recipient is surprised. I keep trying to get ahead, but the creativity takes over and I just want to create, but I know reality is sinking in and I need to get clearing things out. The process is a bit slow, but it is moving along. I am seeing some light at the end of the tunnel as long as nothing new creeps up.

The challenge will run from July 26  9:00 am PST until
August 8, 2017 11:55 pm

prize
DSP- unicorn , and sugar rush
embellishments
DL.ART twine

this challenge is round two of challenge #208 and #209. There will be a winner from each challenge and a drawing from those two winners for the prize.

3 entry limit
No stacking   (your entries can not be next to each other)
Be a follower

Show this blog link on your blog 
Leave a comment and have fun

Have a blessed day, Diana



15 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, Diana!! Love the pretty flowers!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! LOVING those flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the wonderful artsy look to your flowers on the card. Especially like the centers of the flowers. Surprised to see your Thurs challenge up with Linky open already since the Linky usually does not open till 11 your time. As you know Daisy will be celebrating her 10th birthday on your birthday. Also you already know I rcvd the wonderful prize for the combo ch 206 & 207.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely birthday card my friend!!I think my favorite month is December because of the holidays.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a precious friendship, Diana! A blessing for you both. Your birthday card is just as sweet as you are, with the happy colors, and delightful blooming flowers! Happy EARLY birthday to you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so artistic and gorgeous!! I love the colors and design!! Beautiful, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite month is May. I love all of the flowers and the weather. Your artsy card is beautiful-the doodles are fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely birthday card! Those flowers are so beautiful!! Your card makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty BD card, Diana!! I love the doodles you added. So much fun.
    My favorite month is January....what I call my Quiet Month. Life has slowed down after the holidays and we have a thick blanket of gorgeous snow outside. The house is cozy warm with a fire in the woodstove and I can craft to my heart's content!! :)
    I made a TY card this time for your challenge. THANK YOU for all your wonderful challenges. Hugs!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card...love your pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So Pretty Diana... I love that you're adding your own Doodle to make it more your own.... looks fantastic! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your birthday card is fabulous! Such fun, bright colors and I just adore the flowers~ beautiful design!
    Oh boy...I think my favorite month would have to be either October or December~
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  13. Diana, What a great reason to pick this theme! Happy Birthday to you and your husband this month! I only know of one August birthday in our family, but you have reminded me to get a card made and in the mail! My favorite month of the year? July or October...hard to choose!

    What a beautiful CAS birthday card you have made. The doodling really makes it so special! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, such a bright card, I love flowers!
    hugs xx
    treebug

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...