Thursday, July 13, 2017

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #208 "ANYTHING GOES"

Happy Thursday everyone,

Welcome to the DL.ART Thankful Thursday
 Challenge #208 "Anything Goes" week 1 of 2


As you know the team is on vacation until September and I am having a Guest design call, if you are interested please send me an e-mail, my contact info is at the top left.

For the last three weeks I have had technical difficulty with my blog posts, I think I may have gotten the bugs worked out tonight.

Anyway onto my project.  


I bought a lot of this unicorn paper, I just love it and I am going to be sad to see it go, it should be around until the end of August if all goes well. I think I may even buy some more I like it that much. Is that bad of me?
I made a dozen or so of these cute quick cards, not all of them have the thanks in gold, i ran out of that cardstock, but the font is fun. you can purchase these from my CTMH store if you like

The challenge will run from July 13 9:00 am PST until
July 26,2017 11:55 pm

prize
DSP- unicorn , and sugar rush
embellishments
DL.ART twine

this challenge is round one of challenge #208 and # 209. There will be a winner from each challenge and a drawing from those two winners for the prize.

3 entry limit
No stacking   (your entries can not be next to each other)
Be a follower (even if you think you follow me click on the follow because Blogger has been dropping people off)

Show this blog link on your blog 
Leave a comment and have fun

Have a blessed day, Diana







17 comments:

  1. Love the unicorn paper on this adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your card....simply magical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the background paper and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the darling unicorns!!Such a pretty card my friend!
    Oh! By the way I am receiving all of your posts.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M



    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Wonderful paper and the thanks looks great in gold!
    Have a great week!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a 3 year old who is crazy about unicorns so this is just adorable! Love the cute papers and that shiny gold sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is really cute and I love those unicorns - I can see why you bought extra paper. Thanks for a fun challenge - love this theme. stamping kitty at splitcoaststampers.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card and fun papers~the background unicorns are adorable and I love the gold thanks~another fantastic card Diana!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card. Love the background paper.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable, Diana!! Love the gleaming gold die cut sentiment against the cute paper!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...