Monday, July 17, 2017

Happy Monday

DL.ART store-  check out the all the fabulous bundles
caramel macchiato on sale until 7-21 use code 2017SUMMER
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
Also check out my destash page
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #208 Challenge "ANYTHING GOES"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART JULY LINKY CHALLENGE




Hi Everyone,

Happy Monday!! Did you enjoy the past week?



I used the garden gild die. My inking looked really bad so I squirted it with water and dried it then decided to use the cover design otherwise I would have put the love lower, but the drop shadow worked pretty well.  Overall I like, but I could improve on it, I may do that later in the week. Inspiration from Ashley Cannon Newell. I hope you like my project

Challenges:
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/- lots of shapes in the cover plate I used.
Shadowed sentiment


my newest ribbon bundle



Follow on Bloglovin





DL.ART logo with web address photo Capture DL logo with web address._zpsfl4kkzhr.jpg




My contact information is at the top of my blog


Have a blessed day, Diana

16 comments:

  1. Pretty garden gild die silhouette look to this card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Diana!! I love the colors and the die you used!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful...love your sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I love the lacy die cut. And that hot pink next to that steel gray is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Diana! Love that pretty pink and that gorgeous die!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely, Diana - that off-set, "shadow" stamping of the the sentiment really is wonderful, and the card is full of happiness and love! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous. I love the silver cutout against the bright pink background

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty Diana! The background is gorgeous and I love the beautiful die~
    Hope you are having a good summer...I can't believe it's mid July already!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would never thought anything was wrong with your card... Looks fantastic to me! LOVE that background! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Diana. Love that die and your background is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card! I really like the raindrops you used as accents really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card, this is beautiful Diana and so very pretty! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...