Monday, July 24, 2017

Happy Monday

DL.ART store-
Unicorn 1" Flair Buttons
check out the all the fabulous bundles
caramel macchiato is the newest
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
Also check out my destash page
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #208 Challenge "ANYTHING GOES"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART JULY LINKY CHALLENGE




Hi Everyone,

Happy Monday!! Did you enjoy the past week?



I used three different patterned PTI papers Classic Kraft, sweet blush, to achieve this blocked looked. The stamp set and die I used are The ribbon is strawberry grape tie dye


   I used Ranger shabby white embossing powder. I  love it however I think I would like it better on the pink or the purple paper


Challenges:
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=9730

my newest ribbon bundle



Follow on Bloglovin









My contact information is at the top of my blog


Have a blessed day, Diana

9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Diana!! I love the papers you used!! The ribbon looks so amazing!! Have a great day, my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Ribbon Diana.... Your design looks wonderful! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Diana. Clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that strawberry grape ribbon. Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous project, Diana!! Love the pretty papers you used!! And the ribbon is BEAUTIFUL!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pretty papers & ribbon! Beautiful!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely tag! The papers you choose are really nice and the ribbon is fantastic!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! We all hope to see you again next challenge!
    x Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty tag Diana and I love the shabby white embossing~looks awesome!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...