Wednesday, July 19, 2017

OWL lovers you will love this!!!


DL.ART store-  check out all the fabulous bundles
caramel macchiato on sale until 7-21 use code 2017SUMMER
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
Also check out my destash page
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #208 Challenge "ANYTHING GOES"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART JULY LINKY CHALLENGE




Hi Everyone,

Happy Wednesday!! Did you have a wonderful Tuesday?? Are these a hoot or what? This is set 1 in a series of 5 sets coming soon



I have just added some new items to my DL.ART store!!!
Seriously fun Coffee themed 1" Flair buttons. You will definitely want to get these for the next coffee lovers blog hop in the fall.
Every order over $7.50 (not including shipping and before other discounts) that has a coffee bundle in it, will receive a random  coffee button, no coupon necessary.

Follow my facebook page and leave a comment to win some random buttons. I will be picking the winner on Saturday  comments need to be left at the link below to be in the drawing

here is the link:  https://www.facebook.com/DLARTSTORE/

The owl series  (of 5 sets) will be in my DL.ART store by this weekend. the set of 6 above is  Set #1,  it will sell for $4.50.

If you would like to pre- order the all 5 sets before they are  in my store  you can order all 30 button/ badges for $20.00 US  and $29 everywhere else.  That includes shipping  Click on this link. Your orders will be made before they go in my store

Pre-order owl badges/ buttons


Challenges:



my newest ribbon bundle



Follow on Bloglovin









My contact information is at the top of my blog


Have a blessed day, Diana

10 comments:

  1. Those owl buttons are super cute! I am looking forward to seeing some projects with them being used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So absolutely adorable!! The owls are so cute!! Love these, Diana!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgosh! These are even CUTER than the Coffee ones! LOVE them Diana! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable these are, Diana! Love the finish on them, and your details are just delightful (I envy the dexterity you must have to accomplish these - they are truly amazing!) hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna, I am so blessed, I have to say these little buttons are a challenge, after a 100 or so my hands say please give me a break. Today they get a break I will make ribbon and cards.

      Delete
  5. I love owls so I absolutely LOVE them!!You did such a wonderful job on them!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...