Sunday, July 23, 2017

Lake Placid Ironman Today




Happy Sunday everyone,

Our nephew Christian, is competing in the Lake Placid ironman today, if you can please keep him in your prayers, for strength, energy and continued hydration. He has been training for 8 months for this one

Here he is in his very first tri  (maybe I should make a scrapbook)

Christian's 1st tri. He did the bike (baby seat) and run (jogger) in this triathlon at Ft. Lewis.


Here he is hydrating


Here he is today getting all checked in
Here is his number if you would like to track him and cheer him on.
Thanks for visiting my post . It is an honor to have you here.

On a smaller scale we have the wharf to wharf here in Santa Cruz, so  our city is overflowing.

pictures courtesy of my sil and Christians girlfriend Whitney


Have a blessed Sunday, Diana



6 comments:

  1. How awesome! Good luck to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great group of photos they took, Diana! I love the Florida skies when they look like that with so many different shades - hopefully the race didn't get rained out. Sometimes, these events are more comfortable in the rain because it is cooler. Such cute photos. Best wishes for a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, my old hometown!! Good luck to Christian!! I used to love watching the Ironman races when I lived in LP!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome!! Good luck to Christian.
    Hugs & Prayers
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Amazing that he did this! I hope he did well....

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...