Sunday, October 22, 2017

WINNER of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #212 & 213

 DL.ART store- new Neon bundles- Just in time for Halloween
BCA Buttons
 Get 20% off Halloween bundles until October 31
use code: HALLOW20

***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #214 Challenge "Fall Colors"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART OCTOBER LINKY CHALLENGE


Hi Everyone,

Happy Sunday Evening  and what a perfect time to pick a winner!! Enjoy your week whatever you do.

YEAH!!!!!!




All claimed prizes will be shipped as soon as I can humanly get them shipped.








Follow on Bloglovin

***********************************************************************************


First of all, the team comes back this week Friday September 1st for a new  linky challenge.  I loved seeing all the projects that were submitted for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY  challenge  #212, and the  #213!!!   you all did a great job!!   It was so nice to see so many great projects in one spot. I was honored to have them on my blog. I am sad to see my favorite month leave, but I am looking forward to the fall. Seriously I saw a turned leaf in my driveway this evening when I went for my walk.

*****************************************************
Did you notice that quite a while back I added an alternative to my numbered challenges?  You can always add a Thank you card as an alternate to the theme of the challenge- I love seeing thank you cards or anything that has to do with being thankful for what we have.
*****************************************************
WINNER of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY
CHALLENGE  #212 "BACK TO SCHOOL"


WINNER of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY
CHALLENGE  #213 "HALLOWEEN"





+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

prize
TWINE, PAPER, RIBBON
**********************************************************




Click here to see the entries.



CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #212 "BACK TO SCHOOL"
CHALLENGE
There were _8_entries.
The winner is #7
CONGRATULATIONS: #1 LENA


**************************************************************




CLICK HERE


CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #213 "HALLOWEEN"
CHALLENGE
There were _41_entries.
The winner is #30
CONGRATULATIONS: #2 Marilyn

****************************************************************************




FINAL ROUND


The prize winner


CONGRATULATIONS ! Lena
You are # 1 of 2 in the 2 part drawing for the monthly themed challenges,
Challenge #212 and #213 are combined

Please grab my badge and display it




DL.ART logo with web address photo Capture DL logo with web address._zpsfl4kkzhr.jpg


Please send me an e-mail, with your address, if necessary, so I can get your prize to you or the info to my sponsor. Also please leave a comment on this post

My contact information is at the top of my blog


Have a blessed day, Diana

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I am a winner!! Thanks for choosing my card! Just sent you an email with my mailing address. Congrats to the other winner also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Lena!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...