Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Winter coffee Lovers Blog Hop 2017- Day 5

 DL.ART store- Crinkle ribbon, Flair buttons save 20% CODE: WCLBH

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART December LINKY CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Elf Antics 5th Annual linky challenge





Welcome to the Winter coffee Lovers Blog Hop 2017



***
Day 5 Project
My little elf Hope is helping pick the winner.  She also helped package the Shaved belgium chocolate with Vanilla bean and homemade marshmallows with peppermint (one of my local friends made hundreds of these). 

Because tomorrow is national Hot cocoa day Hope is gearing up for the special time getting ready to make hot cocoa-This is my Day 5 project for coffee Lovers Blog Hop


***
Day 4 project

I tried to make my card look like a present. I used the Hero Arts stamp set Caffiene. CTMH ruby ink Christmas Holly crinkle ribbon from the Vintage Christmas bundle. The DSP is from Echo park.
***
Day 3 project

I was given these little notebooks, I think they are from the dollar store you get 3 for $1. I decided to cover the with DSP add some twine and a button and make the a bit festive than a mini composition notebook, my elf Hope really likes them. The button can be found in my DL.ART store under the title spirit of winter. The twine is there also. 


Day 2 Project
I used some Christmas paper from Basic grey (they no longer make paper).  The crinkle ribbon is French roast, this is such a nice rich color and my stamped image is from heartfelt creations and I colored it with copic markers.



Day 1 Project


I used Graphics 45 Nutcracker for my designer series paper and the stamp set is from so suzy stamps. the ink is from CTMH topiary. This is such a CAS card I just love those little fairies and I thought the green was perfect.

I am one of the many super sponsors and during the first weekend of the hop I am offering 20% off everything in my DL.ART store use code: WCLBH
After Sunday the 20% will only be on all my coffee related products.

I also have star wars buttons pokeman and minions



Caramel Macchiato 





You could win this alphabet button set 26 buttons - this is the prize for the random winner in the Elf Antics linky challenge

When: Friday, December 8 - Friday, December 15 
Time: 6 am pacific
THEME: WINTER
USE: coffee, tea &/or cocoa images

BLOG: Click on this link to enter the challenge
http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/
#winter2017clh

 Winners will be posted on the blog Sunday, December 17.

Happy hopping- I know this is one of my favorite  hops

Have a blessed day, Diana


11 comments:

  1. Diana, what a delish project! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, your helping hand is so cute! Love the sweet tags along with gifts, great job done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little elf. She sure has been busy. Love the idea of making the little peppermint gift bags. Your friend sure was busy as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, and lots of fun, Diana! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, notebook, ribbon, and flair, Diana! Hope looks so glamourous with her fur wrap! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sweet treats sound wonderful! Love your little elf Hope and her fancy clothes! :)
    All your projects have been lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. all is so very nivce!
    Happy Holidays 🎄🎅⛄
    hugs , Fiki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful projects and I love Hope!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...