Friday, May 25, 2018

Happy Birthday BFF


Happy Friday and Good evening everyone.


I got another coffee card done which also fits in as a birthday card and I will put this in a few challenges. The coffee stamp I used is from AI and the the hole reinforcements that I used for balloons and the birthday image are from PTI card stock is stampers select



Just wanted to let you know the coffee lovers blog hop is in full swing and here is some info

I am in the Coffee lovers Blog Hop and I am also one of the super sponsors. 
What this means

1. I am offering 2- $10.00 discount codes to the DL.ART store
2. I am offering a flash prize
3. I am offering a 25 % discount on all coffee themed products in my DL.ART store

+  CLICK HERE and leave a comment on that post for A PRIZE of a coffee bundle, twine and some coffee themed buttons and I will pick and announce a  winner  on June 3 




Check Out the brown & white twine  available in the DL.ART store.




Here is the link to the Coffee lovers blog hop and challenge. Have fun and join in the hop.

Have a blessed day Diana

25 comments:

  1. Fun birthday coffee card. I love how you put a cup behind the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how the little punched out circle with the heart just floated down to dot the I.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty fun Birthday card with coffee beans and a cute cup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Diana and thanks for being a sponsor - have a blessed week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute. What a fun design. Love your card ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute birthday card for the coffee lover! :) thanks again for being such a super Super Sponsor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful, Diana!! I love the design and the coffee beans!! So fun!! Have a great weekend, my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool card! LOVE the coffee beans!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic birthday card design. So love those colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Diana! I love the coffee beans and the adorable hearts on the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute birthday card and perfect for a coffee gift card gift.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun birthday card design. I need to make more birthday cards for my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun fun! Love the whimsical design and love the BFF sentiment! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun birthday card , thanks for being a super sponsor.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Diana this is so creative and being a coffeeholic myself, I just love those coffee beans.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card! I love the BFF sentiment and the beans!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous birthday card Diana! I LOVE the coffee theme!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love coffee and your beautiful birthday card too!
    Love & Hugs
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cool modern design, Diana! Love your colors, too. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! It's so beautiful! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That’s a lovely birthday card !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...