Thursday, September 20, 2018

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #235 "Always Thankful"

DL.ART store
DLART- new mermaid buttons & cats in space

CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #235 Challenge " Always Thankful"  (Thanks, Thanks a lot, Grateful, etc.)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART SEPTEMBER LINKY CHALLENGE
Check out the latest releases of the  DL.ART crinkle ribbon bundle 



Happy  Thursday  Everyone,



Welcome to  week #3
DL.ART Thankful Thursday
 Challenge #235 "Always Thankful"  (Thanks, Thanks a lot, Grateful, etc.)"


Before I begin with the challenge. I want to let you know what the changes are.... of course you know I don't have a design team right now, that is subject to change, and if it does I will definitely ask my team back if they are available.
      To begin, the Themed challenges will now start on the first Thursday of the month and end on the last Thursday of the month. There will only be one DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE a month.
Every other month the challenge theme will be "ALWAYS THANKFUL" and on the others months it will have a different theme
The themes will be posted in the tab bar above so you will know ahead of time what they are. You can enter 2x per week

There will still be a DL.ART Monthly linky challenge with Anything goes, starting on the first day of the month and ending on the last. You can enter 1 x per day

Week #3

This is a box card which fits inside of a 6.25 x 6.25 envelope. All products are AG and Cricut AG cartridge. These are so fun to make and one can never have too many thank you cards.


Week #2
I received a set of these pretty Black & White cards to color last year at the scrapbook expo. I took this one out and the envelope and gave the rest away in a RAK- I used the Tombow markers (brights) to color this card and envelope,
I love how it came out.  I hope you get a chance to enter this week.


week #1

For my card I am using pink champagne crinkle ribbon from the Vintage Vineyard  Bundle, it is a triple bow. The DSP is AG and so are the dies. I used Grace medallion, Bohemian, and My card is 5x7



****************************************************
With Halloween around the corner you might like the








Prize
$10.00 gift code to one of my stores


The challenge will run from September 6, 2018,  9:00 am PST until
September 27, 2018 11:55 pm
This is a three week long challenge



Have a blessed day, Diana



6 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh I love love love that box! So fabulous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! love your sweet pop up box, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Your 3D box card is stunning Diana! I love the flowers and pretty colors... Very Elegant! Have a great Day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love the box card! Beautiful flowers! Don't you just love the cartridge!! I know that I do!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the samples and those beautiful, delicious ribbons!!! WOW! Can't wait to see what you'll be sharing for National Coffee Day next week! I'm right before you on the blog hop order! So excited! Crafty hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your box card is so pretty! I just recently made my very first one and it was so fun to make. I definitely plan to make more. A thank you them would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...