Sunday, September 20, 2020

WINNER of the DL.ART August 2020 linky challenge

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART August 2020 linky challenge
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART challenge #265 "Birthday"

DLART- new Paris, night owl flair, llamas, cupcakes, religious themed
Vintage Doll Faces thread spool tops, 
Rescue pets



Hi Everyone,

Happy Monday,
  Enjoy your day whatever you do.

YEAH!!!!!! to the winner!!












Follow on Bloglovin

*********************************************************************************


First of all,  I have loved seeing all your awesome cards and projects that were submitted for the  DL.ART JULY 2020 linky challenge  you all did a great job!!   It was so nice to see so many great projects in one spot. I was honored to have them on my blog.


*****************************************************
WINNER of the DL.ART  August 2020 linky challenge




+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


PRIZE:
$10.00 gift code 
for  DL.ART

***********************


checkout my products Creamy dreamy bundle and my just released PREGNANCY & CUPCAKE BUTTONS






 check out some of my other products





  

see all my new products 
www.dianamlarson.com


The patriotic Flair is only available in the www.DLART.etsy.com store right now
Click Here  for more detail or to order them



see all my new products 
www.dianamlarson.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++




Click here to see the entries.



CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART JULY 2020 linky challenge "Always Anything goes"

There were _   108  __ entries.
The winner is #_ 65   _











CONGRATULATIONS: Becca Yarling




Please grab my badge and display it
as a winner of the DL.ART JULY 2020 linky challenge and display it on your blog





Please send me an e-mail, with your address, if necessary, so I can get your prize to you. Also please leave a comment on this post

My contact information is at the top of my blog





****************************************




Follow on Bloglovin




Have a blessed day, Diana

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay - thank you so much, Diana! I will send you an email. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...