Friday, November 3, 2023

2023 Fall / Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

CLICK HERE for Random acts of Kindness

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART November linky challenge

CLICK HERE for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop






Welcome to the Fall Winter coffee lovers Blog Hop


Here is my card  for the hop







I used PTI hibiscus burst for the card Base. 

The embossed folder on vellum is CTMH quarterfoil. 

The image and sentiment are stamped and die cut from heartfelt creations, using Tim Holtz vintage photo distressed ink.

The doily is an dimensional die cut from AG, the added sequins are from my stash


As one of the super sponsors I am offering a $20 gift code for the winner 

As a flash prize I will send the winner a Coffee Bundle of beautiful crinkle ribbon. 


During the hop you can enjoy 15% off your order with Code: DLART15 use code when checking out at DL.ART






If you are looking for some wonderful coffee house smells I've got you covered. These are all natural soy with premium luxury Fragrance  available in my DLART on etsy




Happy hopping

Have a blessed day, Diana

24 comments:

  1. so pretty Diana! Thanks so much for being a returning Super Sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Thank you my friend for being a super sponsor!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend, I loved making it. I am happy to sponsor and help the cardmaking community

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty card! Thanks so much for being a Super Sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being a super sponsor! I bet that coffee house blend wax smells amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awhhh my pleasure. At first I thought it was a bit too sweet and after I made it, it was perfect it smelled just like walking into a coffee house where they are making lattes

      Delete
  5. Pretty card! I love the style of the mug! Thank you for being a sponsor of the hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Denise, me to it is large the card is 5" x 7". I am happy to help .

      Delete
  6. I love your card! Thank you for sharing and being a sponsor!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Diana! Thanks so much for sponsoring the hop! Such a pretty card and those ribbons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the embossed vellum background on your pretty card! Thanks for being a sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderfull card with those blue colours on the cup.
    Thank you for being a sponsor on the Fall/Winter 2023 blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for being a super sponsor! I bet the coffee wax melts smell simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card! Thank you for being a super sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for being a sponsor. very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the embossed vellum, pretty! My husband just had a hip replacement, those mugs and shirts are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! Thank you so much for being a sponsor!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...