Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WEDNESDAY- THIS IS A QUILT

Hi everyone,
I was hoping to do a video for you, but my voice is not quite back to normal yet.
I didn't want you to suffer also (lol)


A dear friend of mine will be ordained as a minister this Saturday. Long story short she was suppose to be ordained last month, locally, but things changed and she will be on the other side of the country. Just before I got sick I met with her and gave her this.
This is the quilt that my neighbor made with the fabric that I gave her.  If you have been following my blog you know that she showed this to me two days after I gave her the fabric. YES you heard me right 2 days.
Who would have thought?

I had that fabric for years, the only fabric that I gave her was the striped seersucker she called it an honest fabric- What better fabric to give to a minister. Happy event for my friend I would love to be there with her to celebrate, but I will be with her in thought and prayer.

The size of the quilt is approx. 36x 48,
anyway when my neighbor showed it to me I said I'll buy -- I knew exactly where it was going.

Hope you all have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! 2 days. It would take me 2 years!

    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your voice. Wishing you a speedy recovery! Wow this awesome, yeah it probably would have taken me longer than days to make a quilt. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your neighbor is very good at it. 2 days? wow! that is a dream of mine...making a small quilt one day.
    congrats to your minister friend too. what a great work she has...spreading the love of God.

    isn't hard trying to catch up? hehe. i still have a lot to do i better get moving.

    hugs and glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...