Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY Masculine Challenge #134

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JUNE Linky  CHALLENGE

CLICK HERE to see the "Precious card"
CLICK HERE for the BBTB2 challenge-"Summer Fun" challenge post





Good Morning Friends,

The winner of the #134  DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY "Masculine challenge is....





First of all,  I loved seeing all the  cards and projects  that were submitted for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY masculine challenge  #134, you all did a great job.   It was so nice to see so many creative projects in one spot. I was honored to have them on my blog. Thursday begins challenge #135.  Mr. Linky will be waiting for you at 9:00 am. on Thursday. Hint: there is another special day coming up!!

The winner  of #134 gets : $20.00 gift certificate from my wonderful sponsor
Click here to go to Perfect layers


Click here to see the entries.



CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #134 CHALLENGE.
There were -67--entries.






I used  Random.org to select the winner and
The winner is: # Indy

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!Indy

Please send me an e-mail, with your choices and address, if necessary, so I can get your prize to you or the info to my sponsor.

My contact information is at the top of my blog


Have a blessed day, Diana



Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...