Thursday, August 7, 2014

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY "PICNIC" CHALLENGE #138 or alternate a thank you

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  AUGUST LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #137 Christmas in July CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the BBTB2 challenge-"Camping" challenge post
CLICK HERE for the Fantabulous cricut challenge #222 "Bug out"
CLICK HERE for the RAK

CLICK HERE for  Round 2 of my progressive follower giveaway




Hi Friends, 
Welcome to  the  

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #138


THEME:
 PICNIC (anything to do with picnic's) 
(As an alternative: a thank you )









The SVGCUTS.com cuts are so easy and cute I had to make a lot to have on hand and for sales. I used AC cardstock, DCWV and vellum.  They take a bit of time, but they are well worth the "WOW" factor. 








I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
Any kind of picnic item or  thank you will do.  Have fun !!!



The challenge will open at 9:00 am August 7, 2014, 2014 and
 will be open until 11:55 pm PST  August 26, 2014.

Prize:










I posted this  a week early so I am extending the challenge another week  There will be 6 entries allowed

Challenges:



Have a blessed day, Diana
6 entry limit

Follow on Bloglovin


16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Diana,
    hope you had a lovely birthday
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your picnic box card is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diana - thanks for your lovely pop up card display - I love making these and Have not done any in awhile - your's is very lovely - I like the alternative of Thank you as I need to create some more Thank You Cards -have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow wow!!!! This is AMAZING! I loveeeeeeeee it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun Diana! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your box card! Hope your birthday was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a gorgeous card!! I love the pop-up!! All of the details are fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous inspiration and great theme for the challenge. I look forward to taking part :)

    Hugs,
    Em x
    Creative Em

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous box card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is ADORABLE. What a fun thank you card. Thanks for sharing your talents and time.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like the colors & images used on your box card w/ Picnic theme. Like the alternate to make Thank you card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, this is cute! Every time I come here I want a Silhouette. BAD GIRL! Hey did you get my email? You going to the Expo? If I do, it will be tomorrow to avoid traffic. Need Copic refills badly. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a FUN card Diana! I love your box full of pop ups! I haven't made a card like this in a while..super cute!
    Have a fantastic weekend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  14. Diana, this is gorgeous! What a sweet version of the always fun box card. :o) Each element is fantastic and combines to say Thank You in the most lovely way. :o) Beautifully done as always, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...