Sunday, March 11, 2018

WINNER of the DL.ART February 2018 linky

DL.ART store- Funky Hearts Flair buttons
They are here - Pokemon Flair, Star wars
 dogs, cats snowmen and penguins

*********************
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #224 Challenge "GREEN"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART MARCH LINKY CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART 7th Blogiversary & 7 giveaways


Hi Everyone,
Due to the death of my mother and me being in Michigan for an extended period of time to care for her and plan her funeral, the January linky winner was delayed all winners will be announced shortly.... the winner of the DL.ART February 2018 linky is










There were  156 entries
Click here to see the entries

WINNER # 105






PRIZE:
crinkle ribbon & twine




CONGRATS TO: Karen Ladd
 If your name is chosen as the winner. Please contact me. My contact info is at the top of my blog 2nd tab from the top left. If I don't have your address I don't know where to send it.








Follow on Bloglovin

Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook





Have a blessed Diana

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to my crafty friend, Karen Ladd!!! Yay!!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am catching up with my blog visits and am now reading this...I am so sorry for your loss my friend. My thoughts, love, hugs and prayers are with you & your family.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...