Wednesday, April 10, 2019

WINNER of the DL.ART March 2019 linky challenge

DLART- new - EMOJI,   NIGHT OWLS
 mermaid buttons & cats in space

CLICK HERE - DL.ART Thankful Thursday #242 Challenge "Anything Spring"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART April 2019 LINKY CHALLENGE

Check out the latest releases of the  DL.ART crinkle ribbon bundle -Magical bundle  some fun new flair to



Hi Everyone,

Happy Wednesday,
Have you noticed all the new flair I have in my store?
I just added some manga

  Enjoy your day whatever you do.

YEAH!!!!!! to the winner!!












Follow on Bloglovin

***********************************************************************************


First of all,  I have loved seeing all your awesome cards and projects that were submitted for the DL.ART March 2019 linky challenge  you all did a great job!!   It was so nice to see so many great projects in one spot. I was honored to have them on my blog.


*****************************************************
WINNER of the DL.ART March 2019 linky challenge




+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PRIZE: 
Doll face Flair and a Doll body to cut out
www.dianamlarson.com





Click here to see the entries.



CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART Marchlinky challenge "Always Anything goes"

There were __ 176__entries.
The winner is # 123




CONGRATULATIONS: Donna M

Please grab my badge and display it
as a winner of the DL.ART February 2019 linky challenge and display it on your blog





Please send me an e-mail, with your address, if necessary, so I can get your prize to you. Also please leave a comment on this post

My contact information is at the top of my blog







*****************************************




Follow on Bloglovin




Have a blessed day, Diana

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Donna!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Donna!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY, is right! Thanks so much, Diana! Sorry it took me awhile to see this. I emailed you. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...